Today, React is the world’s most popular web application framework. It has not only the largest community support from developers but also the fact that it was maintained by Facebook gives us the feeling of the reliable support of a large corporation. Now React is the most popular among the customers, as a large number of various projects of different complexity are created with the help of ReactJS.
Benefits of ReactJS and Reasons to Choose It
Unlike regular websites, the React JS application is an opportunity to create an interactive product in which the interface will respond as quickly as possible to any action of the platform visitor. It also allows you to implement more complex, interactive interface elements compared to the implementation on the site.
Among the benefits of ReactJS is a very good performance on the client-side. To be more exact, on the client-side you can perform:
- more interactive animation;
- complex calculations;
- create offline-first applications that allow you to function when you lose your Internet connection;
- the most sensitive forms and tables that do not require reloading the page.
The one-page React (SPA) application is nothing special. All web resources created using frameworks are one-page in structure. SPAs allow you to immediately fully load all the business logic of the product, and work like desktop applications, without constant requests for pages separately. Such sites request only content that requires updating.
With regard to such a section as mobile applications on ReactJS, the high performance and flexibility of the library have found application in the implementation of the framework for mobile applications – React Native, in which the reactor acts as a library for displaying the interface.
There is one very similar tool to ReactJS and all the developers have faced the problem with choosing between them. I am talking about such a framework as Angular. So, the question is: an Angular or React?
Each tool is good at something. But, if you go deeper, there are no strong differences between Angular and React, which would say that one of them is much better than the other. Frameworks have their own particular features, but they are so small, insignificant, and overlapping that there is no global difference.
As a conclusion for this point, it can be noted that modern frameworks can equally cover the task, but all graphs/pictures/diagrams show that the reaction wins in almost all respects.
Are there any types of projects for which React is not suitable?
The more complex and saturated the product in the frames of logic, the more reasons exist to use ReactJS. It is completely uninteresting on the landing page, as it simply does not pay itself off.
React is very well suited for:
- admin panels;
- dashboards (statistics with elements of infographics);
- CRM systems;
- applications with complex logic;
- online stores and marketplaces;
- social networks.
All in all, you can do anything on it, except simple one-page websites – landing pages are “impossible” just because it doesn’t make sense. Perhaps not the most rational solution would be to use a framework for a standard blog with simple style and design solutions.
Benefits of creating an application on React JS
Developing an application on React JS is especially beneficial in projects that involve a large amount of user interaction.
Such products do not require reloading the page or receiving sending data – you can upload data to the customer to quickly give them a valid display. Accordingly, the visitor can get an instant result, rather than looking at the preloader, skeletons, or, if he or she is lucky enough, on a blank screen.
From all of the benefits of ReactJS, I will summarize the reasons why you should definitely try the development with this framework.
- Interactivity. The visitor gets quick responses, so UX (user experience) is improved for him.
- Code reuse. The bonuses from this advantage increase as the project grow. Programmers create solutions that can be further embedded on other pages. The larger the product, the faster the formation of new parts. It turns out that the speed of development increases with the development of the project.
- Ability to perform more complex logic on the client. The component approach allows you to more effectively divide tasks in a team and reuse code. By dividing everything into “small logic cubes”, it is easier to scale and support a large project.
- A large community gives a bonus – ready-made solutions in open source. Creating a website does not always require writing all the blocks from scratch. Sometimes it is quite justified to take ready-tested solutions to reduce the cost of development and focus on more complex things than creating a bicycle. There are also ready-made sets of UI-components in the open access, which is especially important for admins – for them the design is never interesting, so you can make elaborate decisions and quickly assemble the interface.
Creating React applications has some features – all frameworks have a difficult relationship with search engine optimization. But every year the situation is getting better.
Conclusion | Benefits of ReactJS and Reasons to Choose It
To sum everything up, let me briefly remind you about the benefits and reasons to choose ReactJS.
- DOM (object documentation model) is a contract for viewing input and output data.
- A complete rendering of your pages from the server to the browser will improve the optimization of the web program.
- This improves the debugging speed, making the developer’s life easier.
- Even for those unfamiliar with React, it’s easy to read. Many frameworks require you to learn a wide range of concepts that are only useful within. Reacts seeks to do the opposite.
Thank you for being interested and good luck in choosing ReactJS development company!