The CFD certification courses cover the key aspects of CFD solver development as well as its applications. Students can register for the certification course to get hands-on knowledge about CFD coding.
CFD certification course overview
- Students admitted to the course can get detailed knowledge about CFD coding.
- The course offers students skills in applying simple solvers, MATLAB, and the OpenFOAM framework.
- The course offers a detailed overview of CFD meshing in ANSA.
- Students can carry out advanced CFD problems in different fields using CONVERGE.
- The CFD course improves students’ skills in GT-POWER & GT-SUITE emission and performance and engine calibration skills.
- The course includes several key application tools: CONVERGE, MATLAB, C++, OpenFOAM, ANSA, ANSYS Fluent, GT-POWER, and GT-SUITE.
Why should students join the CFD certification course?
Students can join the CFD certification courses as the courses offer:
- Hands-on expertise in CFD coding
- Expertise in the application of MATLAB and OpenFOAM framework
- Expertise in the application of simple solvers
- Efficiency in pre/post-processing utilities and ANSYS Fluent
- Advanced meshing skills in ANSA
- Solve different CFD problems by using CONVERGE
- Improving skills in engine performance, calibration, and emission
- Usage of GT-Power & GT-Suite
Different CFD certification courses
- Advanced CFD Meshing using ANSA
In the program, students can learn about the following topics:
- ANSA Software modules, including the Graphical User Interface(GUI)
- Different solvers and analysis types
- Geometric ANSA tools and topology cleanup
- TOPO deck tools
- Introduction to GUI-based CFD using ANSYS Fluent
The course includes:
- Introduction to CFD
- Numerical Discretization in CFD
- CFD fluid solver
- Laminar simulation and ANSYS fluent turbulent flows
- Steady-state simulations performances
- Meshing strategies exploration
- External Aerodynamics
- Conjugate Heat Transfer in the CFD system
- Discrete Phase Modelling
- Use defined functions in CFD systems
- The basic reacting flows in CFD systems
- Introduction to CFD using MATLAB and OpenFOAM
The course discusses the following topics:
- About the Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Essential parts in Fluid Dynamics and Mathematics
- Basic learning of MATLAB and CFD concepts
- Application of FDM for solving standard CFD problems
- Basic knowledge of FVM and OpenFOAM
- Skills in solving standard CFD Problems in OpenFOAM
- IC Engine Calibration using GT-POWER and GT-SUITE
The key topics included in the course are as follows:
- Basic learning of GT-POWER and GT-SUITE
- Techniques and skills in SI Engine Modelling
- SI Engine studies
- Modeling techniques of CI engine
- CI engine case studies
- Turbocharger and Supercharger Modelling
- FRM builder case studies
- Modeling techniques of the GT-POWER and GT-SUITE
- 3-way Cat DOC DPF and SCR System case studies
- GT-POWER and GT-SUITE optimization techniques
- GT-POWER and GT-SUITE discretization Techniques
- GT-POWER and GT-SUITE Hybrid Engine Modelling
- Introduction to OpenFOAM Development
The course incuse the following topics:
- OpenFOAM Development introduction and setting
- Basics knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of Programming 1 (high level)
- Knowledge of Programming 2 (high level)
- FVM (OpenFOAM 1)
- FVM (OpenFOAM 2)
- FVM (OpenFOAM 3)
- Linear solvers
- Turbulence 1, including introduction, RANS averaging, the k-epsilon model, and the k-omega model
- Turbulence 2, including the k-omega SST model, wall functions and wall modelling, and working on a turbulence model
- Temporal discretization
So, if you wish to take up a CFD certification course online, keep this blog handy. All the best!