Are you thinking of traveling to Spain? Then you need to install the Spain Travel App. As we all know, the whole world is struggling with the pandemic situation because of Corona Virus. Spain Travel Health Registration App For Android Devices.
Every country is taking its initiative to control the spread of this virus. On the ground level, many decisions have been taken by the government. Also, digital support playing a great role in controlling the spread of the virus. Many apps have been launching daily all over the world, and each app has a motive.
Spain Travel Health Registration App For Android Devices
Govt. of Spain also launched the latest COVID app. Everyone is looking for detailed information about Spth Travel app.
Today in this post, I will try to cover almost everything related to this app. Know how to use the app, how to download, and also get the app not working solution. So read the post carefully until the end.
The Spanish Government launches this app in the wake of the COVID pandemic. It is made mandatory to install the app for all the travelers traveling to Spain. You need to download this app and fill up a health form if you are thinking of coming to Spain. The Spanish Govt. Officials will check your health status through the QR code scanner when you arrive at Spanish Airport.
How to use the app
Download and install the app on your phone. Now open the app and fill up the health form. Give all the asked details correctly. After completion, you will get a QR code of your health status before 48 hours of your arrival. You can print the QR code or can also keep it in your phone.
Health form Requirements
- Passport with at least 6 months’ validity.
- Flight ticket confirmation.
Spain travel health app Install
- You can download the app from the play store or the Apple app store.
- Just search the “SpTH” app and select the most relevant result and hit the install button.
App, not working solution
If your app is not working, then follow these simple steps.
- Clear the app data and cache from the “Application manager” of your phone settings.
- If that doesn’t work, try the force stop option in your App manager.
- If the problem continues, try to reinstall the app.
- And if none of those mentioned above solutions works, then wait for the app’s new version. Because the app may have problems, so the updated version will solve your problem.