The United Kingdom has always been one of the top destination countries for business purposes. This country offers EU and non-EU citizens enticing benefits and opportunities to pursue their dreams in the United Kingdom. However, it is challenging to enter this country. You will require a proper UK to enter the country. In this regard, you can take help from the best immigration lawyers in the UK. Apart from that, if you want to establish a business in the United Kingdom, you must apply for a sponsor licence. This licence will allow you to hire workers for your business. This licence is a must to have to hire skilled workers from all around the world.
In this specific article, you will learn about some of this licence’s success stories. So, what are we waiting for? Let’s delve into this piece of information to know more about it.
What is a Sponsor Licence?
Before going any further, knowing what a Sponsor licence is is essential. So let’s know about it; A sponsor licence allows you to establish your own business in the United Kingdom. Hence, it is essential to get a sponsor licence even if you want to hire skilled workers globally. This licence is crucial for UK employers specifically, as they require it for businesses to hire employees. Here in this segment, you will also learn about the essential benefits and eligibility requirements for this licence. First of all, let’s know about the benefits of a Sponsor Licence.
What are the Benefits of Sponsor Licence?
Here in this section, we will discuss some of the essential benefits of a Sponsor Licence.
- With the help of a Sponsor licence, you will become eligible to hire skilled and professional workers worldwide. It can help you to meet the skill shortage of your business.
- This licence allows you to hire non-EEA and non-EU citizens for your UK-based company. You must know that with this licence, you can hire global workers for your UK company.
- This licence usually remains valid for four years. But after the period of four years, you can even extend this licence.
- With this licence’s help, you can expand your business anywhere in the United Kingdom. You can promote your business and hire skilled workers anywhere in the UK.
- This Sponsor licence helps streamline the whole recruitment process. After acquiring this licence, you can issue your employees a COS (Certificate of Sponsorship). It can help them efficiently process their application and acquire an essential visa route.
What are The Eligibility Criteria for UK Sponsor Licence?
As you already know, a UK Sponsor licence comes with several requirements and eligibility criteria that must be met. Let’s find out what those requirements and eligibility criteria are.
- To acquire this licence, you must have a genuine business or even intent to establish your business in the United Kingdom. Your vision should be clear and consistent regarding establishing a thriving business.
- Your business must have legal permission to operate in the United Kingdom. First, you will have to complete all the legal processes necessary to establish a business in the United Kingdom.
- You must have an appropriate human resource team to sponsor global workers through this licence. It is one of the most crucial requirements of having this licence. An HR team is responsible for fulfilling all the sponsor duties, such as monitoring your employees, keeping their records up to date and managing compliance.
- If you want to establish your business in the United Kingdom, your business must not be involved in over-ruling immigration laws. Apart from that, your business must not have a history of non-compliance.
- Talking about the eligibility requirements of this licence, you must have enough funds to establish your business in the United Kingdom. Apart from that, you must be able to pay a certain amount as a salary to all your sponsored employees.
So, these are some of the eligibility requirements for this licence. However, there is a possibility that you may find it challenging to apply and fulfil the requirements of the Uk visas and immigration authorities. But to diminish these hurdles, you can successfully take help from the best immigration lawyers. There are several immigration law firms in the United Kingdom, such as A Y & J Solicitors. They have a tremendous team of immigration lawyers. They can help you immensely to apply for a sponsor licence and fulfil its requirements.
Success Story of the Sponsor Licence
Here in this segment, we will inform you about some of the success stories of the Sponsor Licence.
- There is a UK-based technology company, tech innovation. The owner of this company is not a UK citizen, so he applied for the Sponsor Licence. With the help of a successful immigration lawyer, they successfully acquired this licence. After acquiring a sponsorship, they hire skilled workers from all around the world. It helped them figure out all their business’s basic work requirements.