Are you scratching your head about which Android app you should spend your money on? Or do you want to know what are the best paid Android apps? Here we have compiled a list of best paid Android apps that are worth your money!
Free Android apps are everywhere, but sometimes one can’t get the required features in those apps. Sometimes there is a need for more and more features as per requirements. As there are abundant options for the best paid Android apps available in the market, people can get confused. So, they ended up making the wrong purchases.
That’s why we are here with the 10 best-paid Android apps that are worth your money!
Why is there a need to pay for apps?
When the Play Store has numerous free app options, then why should one opt for paid apps?
There are some supporting answers to this:
- You can get advanced and latest features.
- You can freely operate apps without ads.
- Paid apps have better security and privacy.
- One can get better developer support and regular updates.
As you have read some compelling reasons to go for paid Android apps. There is not a single app that is worth buying, but many.
That’s why here we have compiled a list of 10 best-paid Android apps that are worth your money.
Let’s dive in!
Which are the 10 best paid Android apps to spend money on?
1. Tasker ($3.49)
The first option on the list of best-paid Android apps is Tasker. This application allows you to expand your phone’s customization and automation capabilities without any coding. Tasker can be your all-rounder task-managing app.
With this, you can automate different actions on your device to make your smart device even smarter. If you are the one who doesn’t have much time to regulate daily activities, Tasker is the best paid Android app for you. You can simplify your daily task routine and increase productivity.
Some potential features of Tasker
- You can set it up for adjusting brightness, keyguard patterns, passwords, etc.
- With Tasker, you can even auto-launch or kill any app as per certain conditions.
- It even works like a scanner to scan documents and files for you.
- It allows you to customize over 350 actions, like SMS sending, creating notifications, and altering many other system settings.
- Tasker allows you to take automatic backups of your files to any specific location on your device, SD card, Google Drive, or USB key.
2. TouchRetouch ($14.99 per license)
If you are looking for pro photo editing for your Android device, TouchRetouch is one of the considerable options. With one touch, you can remove unwanted objects or content from your pictures. You can edit 360-degree images with the help of this app which makes it one of the top paid Android apps.
For instance, you can get the wrong people out of your photo, make corrections with blemishes, or remove background objects of any kind. Interesting..right?
Some potential features of TouchRetouch
- The app has many useful tools to give a natural and beautiful skin look in the images.
- You can easily remove wrinkles, pimples, and blemishes from any photo. Its technology is backed with AI which allows it to do the editing in one touch.
- It’s pretty easy to do one-touch fixes and presets to modify the images.
- It even allows to replicate picture areas with its pixel-to-pixel cloning technology.
- It also offers an advanced single-flick line remover.
3. Tiny Scanner ($3.00 per month)
The next option in the race of best-paid Android apps is a scanner app named Tiny Scanner. This little scanner app can turn your Android phone into a handy or portable document scanner. One can scan everything like images, PDFs, reports, etc.
The Tiny Scanner app is designed as a lightning-fast application for both phones and tablets. After scanning, you can easily save files as PDFs or images in different folders on your smart device.
Some potential features of Tiny Scanner
- It lets you share the scanned files by email, via wifi connected to your computer, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.
- The platform has AI-powered OCR (different languages, handwriting recognition, editing results, copying, sharing, or saving as text, etc.)
- After saving the scanned files in folders, it lets you sort the files by date, name, and size.
- It provides five steps of contrast to handle the monochrome texts.
- You can even secure the scanned documents via a passcode.
4. Solid Explorer ($0.99- $9.99 per item)
The next turn on our mixed-and-match list of best-paid Android apps is a file manager application named Solid Explorer. It is a must-have app for people who have numerous files to manage, so it is one of the best Android apps for business use.
Apart from being a file-managing app, it offers a lot more options like security service and cloud managing service.
Some potential features of Solid Explorer
- It offers a dual-pane layout for easy file management.
- The platform offers encryption to fully protect your files.
- It lets you navigate to files stored on your device and you can even organize them automatically.
- You can easily connect and manage files on Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Owncloud, etc.
- It supports major network protocols and cloud providers to organize multiple remote files in one place.
5. Business Calendar 2 ($1.49- $8.99 per item)
As we are covering every possible important app, the next app on the list is the Business Calendar for very busy people. Or you can say it acts as a personal secretary that too at an affordable price.
The Business Calendar app provides everything you need to manage your time or business calendar. You can get all the information regarding your appointments, and it has powerful tools for planning your events or tasks.
Some potential features of Business Calendar 2
- It offers six designed main views stated as month, week, day, year, tasks, and agenda.
- It includes multi-day views from 1-14 days of every view.
- The platform offers intuitive navigation with easy-to-use swipe gestures between week and month planners.
- It has a feature of displaying popups with details directly in the monthly planner.
- You can easily synchronize this calendar with Google Calendar, Exchange, or Outlook Calendar.
6. WolframAlpha ( from $2.99)
If you are the one who is thirsty for knowledge and new ideas, WolframAlpha is another option for you. It is one of the best paid Android apps for general knowledge that provides knowledge and data categorized into numerous sections, like Stats, Maths, Physics, etc.
Apart from this, it even answers your basic queries. The app is based on sophisticated algorithms that provide detailed answers based on the search intent.
Some potential features of Wolfram Alpha
- You can get step-by-step solutions too with hints, and methods of solving.
- It lets you use the camera to give photo input, especially for math problems.
- The platform comes with thousands of domains.
- It has divided information into subject-based sections.
- You can also get computational data.
7. PhotoPhills (approx. $10)
If you are looking for a technical and professional app to enhance photo editing skills, PhotoPhills is one of the best choices. It is an all-in-one photography app for editing photos like a photographer.
This app makes editing, color contrasting, shaping, etc. very seamless. If you are the one who loves or needs to post some professional-looking photos on social media, PhotoPills is the best paid Android app.
Some potential features of PhotoPhills
- The platform provides unlimited tips and articles on photography.
- You can even add extraterrestrial objects, like the moon, sun, stars, and planets.
- It offers monthly installment options with some free trials.
- The app has a very easy-to-use and simple interface to edit professional-like photos.
8. MX Player Pro ($5.99)
You can try MX Player Pro to enjoy a great quality video player app for Android. With the spending of a little money, you can music audio videos, and many other video programs that you won’t find in other applications.
The platform provides an uninterrupted video experience without any ads. MX Player Pro is a very lightweight app with only core functionalities without value-added services.
Some potential features of MX Player Pro
- The platform provides video support with a multi-level decoding approach.
- You can enjoy watching videos in low light without straining your eyes.
- You can easily trim the videos to share them with your friends.
- The app provides many privacy features, like a child lock.
- It has high-quality songs and programs in the storage.
9. Manual Camera (In-app purchases for pro features)
If you are looking for a not-so-regular camera app, Manual Camera is one of the best paid Android apps. It is a pro version of a very supportive Android camera app.
The app is manual to use but not outdated. If you are an emerging photographer, then you can use this Manual camera app to brush up your photography skills.
Some potential features of Manual Camera
- The app provides the raw format of the images and also has a Timer feature.
- The platform gives a clear and great picture quality.
- You can fully control the camera of your device.
- The app provides a full auto mode that is very fast.
- Despite having so many pro features, it provides a very easy-to-use interface.
10. Nova Launcher Prime ($4.99)
The last choice on our gathered list of best Paid Android apps is Nova Launcher Prime. It is one of the best home screen replenishment apps and display customizing systems.
The platform provides extra supporting functions to enhance ease of use and give a great look to the home screen. You can customize the home screen to the size of icons on the dock and many other things.
Some potential features of Nova Launcher Prime
- It allows you to set various gestures like double tap, swipe, pinch, etc.
- You can easily move files from phone to phone.
- You can even set up your app drawer and make custom tabs.
- It allows you to hide folders in your phone that you can only access.
- It has an appealing night mode feature.
So, that’s all for now!
This is our take on the top 10 best-paid Android apps that are worth your money. You must see that the list given above has a mix-and-match category of apps of different genres. This makes it easier for you to choose what you are looking for.
Hope you find the perfect Android app to spend your hard-earned money. Let us know the app you purchased or planning to do so in the comment section!
Also read about:
IgAnony: The Instagram Story Viewer for Anonymous Viewing
1377x Proxy: A Detailed Guide To Use It