The employment prospects for professionals completing Microsoft Azure certification courses project promising growth in recent times. With every sector undergoing rapid digitalization, the public cloud market has grown significantly. The market leaders in cloud infrastructure, such as Apple, Microsoft, and Google, have already capitalized on the opportunity. Microsoft Azure has emerged as one of the most popular cloud solutions, second only to AWS from Amazon. This has created a perceptible rise in the demand for Azure professionals.
What are your chances of finding employment?
A Microsoft Azure certification would not guarantee you an instant job placement. However, the demand for professionals adept at using Microsoft Azure exceeds the number of skilled individuals in this field. This significantly cuts down the competition you would face while trying to get yourself employed in a prestigious company. As long as you develop your skills in this field and obtain your certificate from a reputable institution, finding employment shouldn’t be a hassle.
Where should you start?
Unfortunately, Microsoft Azure certification is not a course that you may complete simply from online study guides and free videos on YouTube. Here is how you may start training:
- Being familiar with the various Azure terminologies and possessing a basic understanding of cloud infrastructure beforehand would certainly help you a lot.
- It is also advisable to gain some experience in Microsoft PowerShell and Microsoft Office 360 to help you understand the subject matter better.
- You may learn the basics and obtain some of the core skills from online resources that Microsoft has formulated.
To earn Microsoft Azure certifications, you would have to complete specific courses and gain hands-on experience.
How can you prepare for a specific job role?
Microsoft has come up with a wide range of certifications, each of them aimed at specific job roles. This implies that the certifications do not directly state an IT professional’s level of knowledge regarding Azure. Rather, the Azure certifications indicate the job roles that they are suitable for. You may follow the steps presented below to prepare for your dream job:
- Visit a well-organized web portal that offers accurate information regarding the Microsoft Azure courses and the corresponding job roles.
- Look for the certifications that you would have to obtain for the role you seek. Also, you might prioritize the prerequisite skills.
- Get an understanding of the skillsets that each of these courses helps to develop. This would help you decide the courses that you would find beneficial.
- Find a reputed institution that offers Azure certification training and get yourself enrolled in the required course.
- Once you have developed your skills for the job role, you would appear for the relevant examination to finally earn the certification.
Some of the best most important certifications that any leading institution would offer are:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
If necessary, you may also opt for some professional guidance.
How would the certification benefit you?
The benefits of possessing a Microsoft certification in Azure go beyond the job roles it would open up for you. You would benefit from it in several other ways too.
- Even when you do not require a specific Microsoft Cloud certification to get employed in a company, the certificate would still give you an edge over the other applicants.
- Typically, Microsoft-certified professionals tend to earn higher remuneration as the certificate testifies their high skill levels in the field.
- The skills you would gain through these courses would prove invaluable when it comes to practical applications.
Koenig is one of the most renowned online institutions with an excellent track record. Here, you may choose a course in Microsoft Azure. You may also enquire about the Azure certification cost or any other particulars before you get started.